Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Odyssey Books 12-17

Nevermind my last post, I have found a couple of favorite characters. The Olympian gods and all the minor people who only get a cameo appearance in the whole book. Like all those souls in the underworld, I'm still thinking about their stories and everything. And even though the Olympian gods and the minor gods do have their fair share of irritating moments (like sinking Ulysses ship, not nice) I believe the gods are the.......most true characters. I mean, they're really simple to understand, to me anyways, because their not complicated or involved in everything like the humans.Well, they are involved but their not always on Earth and besides, they know almost everything that's going to happen. So there's no use in discussing things, cuz they already know who's right.

Anyways, I like them the best.

Telemachus disappointed me, he turned out to be like a moody teenager who's mad at the world, and Ulysses is too arrogant. Blehh, hate arrogance.

No comments:

Post a Comment